Salespeople have a lot going on in their world 🌎 Often times, opportunities can fall through the cracks if no action is taken. With Scratchpad Studio, Sales Leaders and RevOps can set-up Automated Deal Alerts to ensure opportunities are up to date and ready to close ✅
Let's do it together!
1. Navigate to the Gear icon in the bottom left corner of your Scratchpad Homepage
2. Select Studio under "Organization"
3. Select Automations from the options on the left
4. Select + Create Automation in the top right corner of the screen
5. Create a name for your Automation and select the day/time you would like the Automation to be sent
6. Select Opportunity as your object and create two conditions:
Last Activity is on or before Number of days ago - 10 (This will surface opportunities with no activity within the last 10+ days)
Closed is False (This will ensure that the surfaced opportunities are not Closed)
7. By default, the Opportunity Owner will receive this Notification. Select your Delivery Method (Scratchpad Inbox and/or Slack)
8. Include a message with optional variables (ex. Opportunity Name) to provide additional context for the Notification
9. Select Save in the top right corner - and you're done! Woohoo 🥳
Here's a step-by-step video overview: