Having up-to-date data is crucial for revenue teams - and so many decisions are made based off of an organization's data quality. Remembering to update every bit of information on an Opportunity, including Next Steps, can be challenging for sales reps who are already inundated with tedious tasks, adhering to methodologies, meeting with customers, closing deals and much more.
With Scratchpad Studio, Sales Leaders and RevOps can set-up Automated Deal Alerts to ensure Next Steps are always updated ✅
Let's do it together!
1. Navigate to the Gear icon in the bottom left corner of your Scratchpad Homepage
2. Select Studio under "Organization"
3. Select Automations from the options on the left
4. Select + Create Automation in the top right corner of the screen
5. Create a name for your Automation and select the day/time you would like the Automation to be sent
6. Select Opportunity as your object and create two conditions:
Next Step is empty
Closed is False (This will ensure that the surfaced opportunities are not Closed)
7. By default, the Opportunity Owner will receive this Notification. Select your Delivery Method (Scratchpad Inbox and/or Slack)
8. Include a message with optional variables (ex. Opportunity Name) to provide additional context for the Notification
9. Select Save in the top right corner - and you're done! Woohoo 🥳
Here's a step-by-step video overview:
🚨 Automations are available on paid licenses.
Book a Complimentary 1:1 with a member of our User Delight team today!
Questions? Chat with us in the corner through WISH or email us at [email protected]
Ready to make your sales team happy? Talk to sales or learn how to purchase Scratchpad here.