Scratchpad Slack automations and notifications are a great way to remind your reps to update next steps for all deals in their open pipeline.
Having a clean and up-to-date pipeline is crucial for revenue predictability and for Sales Leaders who need to inspect deals in open pipeline. However, sales reps can find it challenging to remember to update every field for each opportunity, including Next Steps.
With Scratchpad, sales leaders and RevOps can create automatic Slack notifications to remind reps to update only the opportunities that are missing next steps or important fields for your sales process, or any opportunities that have been stuck in a stage for an extended period of time.
Let's do it together!
Navigate to the Gear icon located in the bottom-left corner of your Scratchpad Homepage.
Select Studio under "Organization."
From the options on the left, select Automations.
In the top-right corner of the screen, select + Create Automation.
5. Create a name for your Automation and select the day/time you would like the Automation to be sent.
6. Select Opportunity as your object and create two conditions:
Next Step is empty
Closed is False (This will ensure that the surfaced opportunities are not Closed)
7. By default, the Opportunity Owner will receive this Notification. Select your Delivery Method (Scratchpad Inbox and/or Slack)
8. Include a message with optional variables (ex. Opportunity Name) to provide additional context for the Notification
9. Select Save in the top right corner - and you're done! Woohoo 🥳
Here's a step-by-step video overview:
Curious to learn more? Book time with a Product Specialist today!